We use technology called ‘cookies’ as standard business procedure to track behaviour patterns of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data our Website sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this at your discretion. Any information collected in this manner can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our Website, compiling reports on activity for our operators to support the provision of other services related to Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data it holds.
Information about disabling/enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
For further information about how to turn cookies on and off in your browser, view the relevant Help page for your browser using the links below:
For further more information about cookies visit the About cookies website.
Your privacy is important to us, and our policy is simple: we will collect no personally identifiable information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information. The purpose of this statement is to explain the personal information we collect and how it may be used.
The Type of Information We Collect
- We ask for your name, company and email address when you subscribe to our Newsletter or use our Contact Us form.
- We may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including Personally Identifiable Information, in a file specific to you. We use this information to help us provide better service in the event you contact us again.
- We use your personal information to reply to you or keep you updated with relevant 2H Offshore news. We only contact you with your consent.
- The server on which the Website is located collects and saves only the default information customarily logged by web server software, which many include the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, and the pages and images requested.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to prevent unauthorised access.
- We do not collect sensitive information, except when you are specifically, and knowingly, providing it.
Questions, comments or requests to unsubscribe from our newsletter should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to 15990 North Barkers Landing, Suite 200, Houston, Texas 77079.